Glenn Zimmer DDS, PC. - Gentle dental care in the Machesney Park/Rockford area.
RSS

Recent Posts

Dental Implants
Kool-aid not so cool
A tale of two teeth
Happy Holidays!
Tooth Whitening

Categories

dental information Machesney Park
powered by

My Blog

Tooth Whitening

Tooth Whitening

One of the easiest and cost effective make-overs someone can do is to whiten their teeth and create a bright and beautiful smile!

One of the first things anyone notices about you is your smile. A nice bright smile can indicate health, friendliness, youth and many other positive attributes.

To whiten your teeth, your dentist applies a bleaching agent (such as jellied hydrogen peroxide) to your teeth. The bleaching agent removes old stains that can darken or yellow the the teeth. The bleach can be applied in the office or by using take home trays. Your dentist can recommend which is best for you.

Under a dentists supervision, the procedure is safe and comfortable.

Treat yourself to a new smile, you deserve it.

30 Comments to Tooth Whitening:

Comments RSS
dentist Nottingham on Monday, December 31, 2012 1:57 AM
Nice blog post on how to care about your teeth and make them whitening.I like the topic that you have been discussed in the above blog post.Regards to you.

awesome caffeine pills on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 10:51 PM
This is the first time I've read such a good article, really very good,I hope there still can continue to read such a good article.

luie on Friday, February 08, 2013 1:16 AM
Good one

Waterloo Dentist on Friday, February 08, 2013 1:20 AM
Home Remedies like having Lemon juice, Strawberries,Floss Your Teeth,Oil Pulling,etc can also leave teeth white and shiny.

Modern Rockville on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:20 AM
I found this post to be of great use, it will help me with my research. I’ve been looking for information on this subject for a while.Thanks for sharing.

gelish gel polish on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:29 AM
Wow!! Nice tooth!! I am so much impressed to know about tooth care which is so much important for me because I will take care of my tooth for making nice smile. Thanks!!!!

Dentist surrey on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 4:09 AM
Nice blog about tooth whitening.It is really necessary to have white tooth for a quality smile.

Burnaby dental on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 4:11 AM
Teeth is an important part of your face and it should be clean enough to have a attractive smile.

Dentist Langley on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 4:14 AM
Teeth should be cared in a proper manner and frequently to save you from a oral health issues.Thanks for this blog and keep blogging.

Boxing Gloves on Friday, June 21, 2013 12:33 PM
otvalzdh boxing gloves USA lptalxbf http://calendar.sbu.edu/everlast.html

braces new york on Thursday, June 27, 2013 5:24 AM
Teeth whitening is better option to enhance the beauty of your smile,i like such articles that are short but contain valuable information,really a wonderful post.thanks.

dentist santa rosa on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 4:08 AM
I agree with you Glenn that Tooth Whitening is one of the easiest and cost effective way to make beautiful teeth and I hope that everybody should take this opportunity as early as possible. Thanks for giving this tips.

zoom whitening mission viejo on Thursday, October 17, 2013 3:52 AM
I’ve in no way imagined that it’ll end up my addiction to read articles since it is so much mind-boggling.
Reply to comment

Buy Our Teeth Whitening Products to Add Charm to Your Smile on Friday, January 03, 2014 12:57 AM
If anyone's interested, For luminaries, you could use Vellum Paper and do this or any other design that will hold up in weather or more than one use. It's stronger than paper but easy to cut. You can order online or get it at Craft stores in the scrap booking section, there's many colors and Translucent ones for your candles to look better through!

free dental care on Monday, January 06, 2014 4:59 AM
Yup! True things you have written up in here about tooth whitening and I just wanna add with you that everybody should go to well and professional dentist twice a year because it's important to take care of your teeth regularly and hope that everybody will appreciate with me. So if you want good smile:) then you need to treat regularly of your teeth.

Cosmetic Teeth Whitening on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:32 PM
I have personally believed to prefer cosmetic dentistry, because it helps me to increase my smile.I actually like it. large large pleasure comprise circulating more and more minutia and figures.

New Image Dentistry & Implants on Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:36 PM
No matter what fashions are ruling the runway this season, there's one flattering accessory that will always remain in vogue: glistening white teeth. Unfortunately, as we get older and adopt more grownup habits (e.g., drinking coffee and red wine), we have to work a little harder to maintain that winning sparkle.

click here on Saturday, March 29, 2014 9:22 PM
With a rise of issues relating to dental problems, dental tourism provides gained price recently. Dental tourism or maybe dental vacation is that the expression used relating to stating people suffering dental difficulties getting to alternative locations even in worldwide circles.

obat benjolan di ketiak on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 7:28 PM
I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned.I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed everylittle bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.

Shaun R. Harmon on Saturday, June 07, 2014 8:16 AM
Superb!! Smiley faces always expected from all. Your post help the readers to keep their teeth well.

teethwhiteningbysia on Monday, August 18, 2014 10:01 PM
The most common benefit of teeth whitening is the improvement in your appearance. It is a step towards increasing your overall persona and beauty. Teeth of the same bright color are associated with a healthier lifestyle and better hygiene. The most common benefit of teeth whitening is the improvement in your appearance

Smile Design in Jaipur on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 4:40 AM
Yes it is right that tooth whitening is one of the best options for improve your appearance. There are available various cosmetic dentists in Jaipur which are providing affordable and quality cosmetic dental treatment.

Event Organizer In Jaipur on Thursday, September 11, 2014 11:52 PM
I hope you write again very soon!

Best Wedding Photographer in Jaipur, on Thursday, September 11, 2014 11:52 PM
I hope you write again very soon!

allena on Saturday, September 13, 2014 1:31 AM
if you want to looking like happy so you have to tack care of your teeth first and i very happy to read your blog on the such topic thanks to share with us.

Mackay Dentist on Saturday, September 13, 2014 1:42 AM
Discover family oriented holistic rural view Dental clinic in Mackay. Get modern Meta Keywords Mackay Dentist, Dentist Mackay, Dental in Mackay, Restorative Treatment, Cosmetic dental treatments from Experienced Mackay Dentist services like root canal

emergency dentist on Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:15 AM
Every one wants a clear and strong smile. Teeth whitening is needed for that. But it should be done in a nice way and with the perfect dentists.

Vertaalbureau on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 9:53 AM
Rather stunning dispatched comments! I was looking ahead this kind of coordinating nourishment content. Here you supplied some tips to rectify our dwelling by which we can increase our dwelling worth. are you need more cocking info visit here

Bleaching And Teeth Whitening in Jaipur on Wednesday, October 01, 2014 2:46 AM
Bleaching is one of the best home remedies for teeth whitening. There are available different types of bleaching agent which are useful for teeth whitening. Bleaching strips is one of the best home remedies. You know that if you have great smile on your face. it presents positive attitude, good health and healthy life style.

strona internetowa on Friday, January 23, 2015 12:32 PM
A compact home should not need likewise highly ornamented house windows, so it is going to be Cheap variations, still provide cost savings first look at right after polishing off one of the kitchen