Glenn Zimmer DDS, PC. - Gentle dental care in the Machesney Park/Rockford area.
RSS

Recent Posts

Dental Implants
Kool-aid not so cool
A tale of two teeth
Happy Holidays!
Tooth Whitening

Categories

dental information Machesney Park
powered by

My Blog

Plaque. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

Plaque. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing!

What is dental plaque? Dental plaque are groups of germs (bacteria) that clump together and the stick to teeth if they are not disrupted every 24 hours. When they are fed sugar all sorts of trouble can occur. They can cause holes (cavities) in teeth and infections in the gums (gingivitis). This can lead to more serious problems such as toothaches or more advance gum disease (periodontal disease).

How do you prevent all these troubles? Brush, floss and see your dentist for check-ups and cleanings. Too simple? It seems so but many people have trouble doing these actions.

proper tools for healthy teeth and gums!   Glenn Zimmer DDS, PC. at Machesney Park/Rockford area.

18 Comments to Plaque. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.:

Comments RSS
swiss army watches victorinox on Thursday, January 1, 2015 10:42 PM
I don't even know how I finished up here, however I thought this publish was once great. I don't understand who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger when you are not already ;) Cheers!

uk coursework writing on Friday, July 13, 2018 4:27 PM
I have seen many cases as being a dental doctor that plague disease has been spreading all because of the carelessness of people. If they are taking proper care of their teeth they are sure to avoid from it.

professional cv on Tuesday, October 9, 2018 4:44 PM
I will avoid this problem at any cost. I care about my dental health.

koank on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 4:28 AM
jalan telanjang.Ayah saya tidak mempelajari pendidikan anak saya.ling 6 agen astm a283 c agen pipa boiler agen plat abrex 400 agen plat asme516 grade70 agen plat astm a285 c agen plat astm516 70 agen plat boiler agen plat hardox agen plat hb 400 agen plat high strenght agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb jual plat high tensile sm490ya jual plat kapal jual plat stainless ss304 jual plat stainless ss310 jual plat stainless ss316 jual plat sumihard jual round bar besi aisi 440s45c jual round bar scm440 jual steel rail jual steel sheet pile pabrik astm a283 c pabrik pipa boiler pabrik plat abrex 400 pabrik plat asme516 grade70 pabrik plat astm516 70 pabrik plat boiler pabrik plat hb 400 pabrik plat high tensile sm490 yb pabrik plat high tensile sm490ya pabrik plat kapal pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox plat stainless ss201 plat sphc po plat putih spcc sd plat hitam ss400 plat hitam sphc plat corten plat astm a36 plat alumunium plat abrex 500 plat abrex 450 plain bar pipa sch80 pipa sch40 pipa sch160 pipa sch120 pipa sch10 pipa medium galvanis perforated plate grating size galvanis expanded metal deformed bar besi wiremesh besi unp besi cnp besi baja wfbeam baja h beam

Jovita Timperley on Saturday, May 11, 2019 11:27 AM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://likes.avanimisra.com/4p4l Unsubscribe here: http://y.rxhnet.de/5kfw

Dental Plans on Saturday, August 3, 2019 9:27 AM
Dental insurance is like health insurance which is adopted to save money and ensure dental health with proper treatment. But in case of dental implants, insurance can save a little. So Adopt a dental plan and save money in every stage of your dental procedures including dental investigations.

Dwayne Joh on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 12:07 AM
I am searching for some great blog sites for contemplating. I was seeking over web search tools and discovered your blog webpage Well i like your astounding web journal webpage outline in addition to your posting capacities. Continue doing it.

buy an assignment online on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:23 AM
Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. We have read your all the information some points are also good and some usually are awesome. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.

Buy Hank Moody Jacket Online on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:23 AM
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work

buy an essay online on Friday, September 27, 2019 9:59 AM
Incredible post. Articles that have significant and savvy remarks are more agreeable, at any rate to me. It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.

Sons of Anarchy Biker on Friday, October 4, 2019 5:46 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing.

help with assignments on Friday, October 11, 2019 12:46 AM
Wonderful storyline and all the women out there must read this story at least once. Because this is a truly beautiful story and it will give courage to a lot of the women to fight with their circumstances.

essay helper uk on Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:02 AM
I have to say that I am a hopeful person. I do always want to see the positive side of the things that are happening in my life whether they make me feel broken or miserable. I guess the reason is because I want to make this life worth living. One of the things that I

assignment crux uk on Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:02 AM
I'm very grateful for returning to make a blog and found your article which is recommend by google's blog ideal. what a wonderful blog and very creative. i bet that my friends and family will like this one when i show it to them. Please keep your blog updated so it might be good for your audiences. thank you for posting this superb article that contains a lot of information and contents. keep up the good work

"Mina Sundwall Lost I on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 4:57 AM
I have pain in my teeths. Thank you for sharing this article with us. Your article will help me surely. I have bookmarked your webpage for future post. Thank you

James Bond Skyfall Grey Suit on Thursday, November 28, 2019 3:13 AM
Thank you so much for sharing these amazing tips. I must say you are an incredible writer, I love the way that you describe the things. Please keep sharing

sims 4 cheats on Monday, December 2, 2019 1:16 AM
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. With interesting game sims 4 cheats we also celebrate international women's day. coming now

Becky Lynch Costume on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 7:02 AM
I've to say that I am a hopeful individual. I do usually want to look at the fantastic side of the things which can be taking place in my existence whether they make me sense damaged or miserable.